United States Relic Recovery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day out with the Deus and a boat...

5 posters

Go down

A Day out with the Deus and a boat... Empty A Day out with the Deus and a boat...

Post by GonehuntingForHistory Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:00 am

I had the Deus but, needed a boat. As Freak said in his post it was raining enough to soak thru my jacket.. My first target was a weird looking button or knob.. not sure what it is or says.. It didn't clean up well and was really breaking down.
A Day out with the Deus and a boat... CbSPk
It was super trashy so we moved back around to the front of the house where the most of the coins were found last time. First rattle out of the box I dug a wheat penny.
I moved on the other side of the sidewalk where most of the coins were coming up and got a good repeatable signal.. I can't say what the signal was cause I didn't look. Kinda wished I did.. bam! first IH with the deus.
A Day out with the Deus and a boat... JWY9O
I was shocked at the condition of it...
A Day out with the Deus and a boat... N47eE
Was still kinda pumped about the Indian when I got a lower sounding signal and another first for the Deus...
A Day out with the Deus and a boat... TkWJU
It is in a lot better shape then most I found.. At least I can read the date..lol
A Day out with the Deus and a boat... Wi6LD
I dug a few more wheats before the rain started pelting us.. Had a great time. The land owner got some more detector help from us. He has been using my AT Pro for the last week and dug a wheatie while we were there..
A Day out with the Deus and a boat... CSdw0
Can't wait for the rain to stop so we can hit a several new spots the landowner is putting us on... bounce
GonehuntingForHistory
GonehuntingForHistory
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

http://www.gonehunting.mymdforum.com

Back to top Go down

A Day out with the Deus and a boat... Empty Re: A Day out with the Deus and a boat...

Post by Freak on a Lesche Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:27 am

You know hunting with the land owner was pretty cool. He was providing some great information as we were hunting. Like two of coins GH found were in line from the road to a small gate where his grand mother gave piano lessons. I thought that was kinda cool. It was a great hunt.
Freak on a Lesche
Freak on a Lesche
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

A Day out with the Deus and a boat... Empty Re: A Day out with the Deus and a boat...

Post by Caprock Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:15 am

Great stuff all!!!

Caprock
Square Nail
Square Nail

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Nice finds! You are really making me want a Deus!

Gman
Square Nail
Square Nail

Back to top Go down

Post by GonehuntingForHistory Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Gman I'm really liking it.. I still like my E-trac.. but it will be taking a break for a while..lol
GonehuntingForHistory
GonehuntingForHistory
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I think that all wireless configuration is going to be the future of metal detectors. Flagship models, anyway.

Gman
Square Nail
Square Nail

Back to top Go down

Post by pryorcreekjoe Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 pm

It is pretty awsome for sure. It will make you think twice before picking a Minelab back up just for the weight alone. LOL
pryorcreekjoe
pryorcreekjoe
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:37 am

Congrats GH

Back to top Go down

Post by GonehuntingForHistory Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:46 pm

thanks Dave
GonehuntingForHistory
GonehuntingForHistory
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down