United States Relic Recovery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Good Friend of Mine

2 posters

Go down

A Good Friend of Mine Empty A Good Friend of Mine

Post by GonehuntingForHistory Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:02 am

study
Stephen L. Moore, a sixth generation Texan, graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, where he studied advertising, marketing and journalism. He currently serves as the marketing and advertising director for Garrett Metal Detectors. You will see him in most of their videos.
Steve originally collaborated with SFA professor Bob Gruebel and Confederate Air Force historian Bill Shinneman to write The Buzzard Brigade: Torpedo Squadron Ten at War. His second book, Taming Texas, was a biography of his great-great-great grandfather William T. Sadler--who was one of the first Texas Ranger captains in 1836, a veteran of the Battle of San Jacinto, a Texas legislator and a leader during the Texas Indian Wars.
Steve lives north of Dallas in Lantana, Texas, with his wife Cindy and their three children: Kristen, Emily and Jacob.

To view Steve's Page with the books He offers click Books by Stephen L. Moore

A Good Friend of Mine Beach
Here he is on the newest issue of Eastern Western Treasure. This pic was taken in South Carolina on a Foggy Morning
A Good Friend of Mine Steve_10
GonehuntingForHistory
GonehuntingForHistory
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

http://www.gonehunting.mymdforum.com

Back to top Go down

A Good Friend of Mine Empty Re: A Good Friend of Mine

Post by Big Boys Hobbies Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Steve has GREAT books. Well worth the read!

Big Boys Hobbies
Square Nail
Square Nail

Back to top Go down