United States Relic Recovery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP.

3 posters

Go down

Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP. Empty Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:26 pm

I found two Silvers yesterday, one was in my bag of clad that I was getting ready to take to the bank and get rid of and the other was found last night in an area I thought had nothing left. I had told GoneHunting that if he could find a Silver with his new XP Deus in my hunting area, after all the nights of hunting and coming up silverless, I would order one of them XP's for myself. Man am I glad he had a meeting to go to. I will have to keep on swinging in my area, to be sure he don't find a silver and make me try out one of them XP's for myself. lol!

Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP. IMG_1652,

Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP. IMG_1653

Happy Hunting,

Dpdave38

Back to top Go down

Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP. Empty Re: Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP.

Post by Freak on a Lesche Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

lol sounds to me like a challange.Like maybe he's double dog daring you GH.
Freak on a Lesche
Freak on a Lesche
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP. Empty Re: Glad GoneHunting didn't make it out to hunt my area yet, with his XP.

Post by Caprock Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 pm

As if you needed an excuse to buy an XP santa

Dave......hoarder of detectors! lol!

Caprock
Square Nail
Square Nail

Back to top Go down

Post by GonehuntingForHistory Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 pm

lol well hate to tell you found a 1920 merc last night.. the night we hunted together when you left I went to another very small lot found 5 wheats.. a 1910, 2 1917, a 1918, and a 1930, also found a senior key from 1985.... going this after noon... Smile
GonehuntingForHistory
GonehuntingForHistory
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

http://www.gonehunting.mymdforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down