United States Relic Recovery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style

4 posters

Go down

Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style Empty Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style

Post by Freak on a Lesche Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Came back from visiting family in Tulsa today and I didn't have much time so I went to an area I found silver in before with my Fisher. I have had my E-trac for about three weeks now. I have found about three wheats so far. Today was different. I started out digging a 12--46 12-47 signal at 6-7 inches. I cut the plug and a wheatie popped out(1945)...shucks. I filled the hole and waved the trac over it again...12-47 solid. I dug it back out and a silver rim shined at me. 1957 d rosie!!! ok I got excited called a buddy and then got back to swinging. Ten to fifteen minutes later I got a 12-46--12-45 signal at 5 inches. Awesome! A 1945 s Merc came out of the hole. First silver with the trac and it was a multiple silver day!!! I'm pretty excited about this machine. I've hunted this area with both the AT-Pro and the Fisher F-75. I have seen evidence of other hunters at this location sooooooo needless to say I am happy with this machine. Happy hunting and thanks for looking!

Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style 402704_346603625360645_100000330320244_1148357_1772156059_n
Freak on a Lesche
Freak on a Lesche
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style Empty Re: Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style

Post by bagonails Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Congrats on the two silver day.
bagonails
bagonails
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style Empty Re: Broke the silver barrier with my new E-Trac...in style

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 am

Congrats on the silver

Back to top Go down

Post by GonehuntingForHistory Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

dang man first dual silver day... congrats! I have a feeling that only the tip of the iceberg for ya..
GonehuntingForHistory
GonehuntingForHistory
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

http://www.gonehunting.mymdforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pryorcreekjoe Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Congrats on your twosome! This is why we say NO place is every hunted out! cheers
pryorcreekjoe
pryorcreekjoe
Horse Shoe
Horse Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down